Tuesday 11 September 2018

Today is the day....


Finally... today is the day i got down to creating my blog, something which i have procrastinated for too long... 

Having been a keen reader of many financial blogs, I am inspired by many of them, taking the time and effort to share their thoughts, tips and financial hacks. :)

I hope to create a useful blog on personal finance related issues and also other issues close to my heart and am happy to hear the diverse views out there, we can always agree to disagree. :)


A short introduction about myself:

- an average Singapore 30ish joe, married with a lovely wife with a super cute baby girl who is almost one (they grow up too fast!)
- salaried worker
- enjoy reading and learning more about personal finance
- been through the rigors of SG education system
- enjoy travelling and realising how small we actually are when in awe of mother nature
- hopes to achieve financial independence by 55
- harboured thoughts (from time to time) of emigrating to New Zealand and becoming a bee farmer :P




I hope to write about finance related topics, it could be the nitty gritty like money savings hacks to possibly life changing large purchases like buying your first house in housing using CPF in Singapore.

I welcome you to come along with me on this journey. 



Signing off for now...
Frugal Singa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Acquired! Facebook (FB:NASDAQ)

I bought some FB shares a couple of days ago! So here is why I bought some FB shares @  $149.80 . Strengths Reach : Saying many pe...